I was already scrambling when the school year started, and now I've got another dilemma; I've been asked to write a book proposal about teaching online. I debated about whether to submit the proposal or not, but I decided it was important to give it a try. So, I'm working on the book proposal right now, and if it goes through, Brer Rabbit will be on a back burner not just during the school year but next summer too.
But it's good either way: I will be happy if the book proposal is accepted... but if not, it means I'll be able to get back to Brer Rabbit and maybe even write a Brer Rabbit book next summer. :-)