Sunday, August 11, 2019

Day 93. End of the first week of work

So the main thing I want to say in today's post is just: I DID IT. I started back to school work full-time last week, and I really wasn't sure just what would happen to my research goals for the project, but this week at least, I was able to reach my goals! Here it is Sunday afternoon, and I had a really nice weekend, plus the satisfaction of seeing a week's worth of work accomplished. I had a little bit of catching up to do today, especially with the Google Docs part of the project, but I learned from my struggle with that this week, so hopefully I can do a better job with that next week.

And I'll hit Day 100 here next Sunday as the spreadsheet shows me. Let's hope next week will go as well as this week did. :-)




No comments: