Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Day 88. Story of the Day

So this was my second day of being back at work, without much time for stories, but I was glad that I have found a way to make Story of the Day part of my schoolwork! I've gone through and marked all the aetiology stories so far, and I reposted the first three stories over at the UnTextbook blog (it just took a couple of minutes), which meant I could add an RSS feed and email subscription option to the Stories.MythFolklore.net site too. I set it up for just the Story of the Day label in case I decide to post other things at the UnTextbook blog, although having a story every day should be good enough.

I'm worried about just what is going to happen time-wise as the new semester begins, but having the Story of the Day should help... I've got so many aetiological stories already, so that it's just a matter of finding time to create the webpage and blog post each day. I'll make it my first task in the morning, which will set me in a good mood too.


No comments: